The services of this website www.MindHourTN.com ("Website") are available only to the registered users ("Users") on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein. Further, by registering on the Website, you agree to:
- make your contact details available to MindHourTN partners so that you may be contacted by MindHourTN partners through email, telephone and SMS;
- receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites; and/ or
- be contacted by MindHourTN in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the Website or any of its contents.
In order to use MindHourTN online services, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you will need to have access to all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if MindHourTN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MindHourTN has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
All payments have to be made to the account of MindHourTN, which owns MindHourTN website, only under advice to us. You must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstance.
MindHourTN will not be responsible in case you ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorized persons/accounts.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the service featured on our website.
Please note that the password generated by you or us for accessing the Website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. Please also note that you have been licensed by MindHourTN for your own use only and you cannot share your password with others or allow others to use the paid services. This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid services.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm any other person in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge; or
- the tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
MindHourTN reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person's copyright at any point of time
MindHourTN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
MindHourTN currently provides users with access to a rich collection/compilation of online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of the Website, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on an AS-IS basis and MindHourTN assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the Website
The information/material provided on the Website is provided on an "As Is" basis. MindHourTN does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the Website. MindHourTN also does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. MindHourTN shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
MindHourTN disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
- Any errors in or omissions from the Website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
- The unavailability of this Website or any portion thereof.
- The use of any equipment or software in connection with the Website by the user.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall MindHourTN be liable to any User for:
- Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the Website, even if MindHourTN had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or its content / materials; and
- Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
It is the endeavour of MindHourTN to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Website. Use of this Website, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Website. MindHourTN does not claim that the information downloaded are up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make MindHourTN site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service, is at the user's own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, MindHourTN claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
Third Party Advertising
There may be third party information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this Web site. MindHourTN disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. MindHourTN hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients etc. are neither its agent, partner or principal and MindHourTN does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
Any material downloaded and used shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilised by this Web site shall create any warranty. MindHourTN shall not responsible if any information/page is downloaded from MindHourTN and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
MindHourTN and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines, of the products and services contained on the Web site for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall MindHourTN and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the MindHourTN Web site, with the delay or inability to use the MindHourTN Web site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the MindHourTN Web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of MindHourTN Web site, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if MindHourTN or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
As a user of this Website, you agree to protect and fully compensate MindHourTN and its domain's associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this Web site and the courts in New Delhi, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between you and the MindHourTN, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by MindHourTN is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of MindHourTN to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of MindHourTN or information provided to or gathered by MindHourTN with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and MindHourTN with respect to the MindHourTN site and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and MindHourTN with respect to the MindHourTN site.
All material available on this website MindHourTN.com including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws. (Depicted as MindHourTN. All rights reserved.)
Access to the MindHourTN services and content is subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain warranty disclaimers guidelines for link to other websites & linking disclaimer and limitation on use.
Rights and Permissions
Excepting for Private use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of MindHourTN. Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of MindHourTN is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are MindHourTN, its affiliates or third party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
No recourse shall be taken against MindHourTN for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to MindHourTN. At any stage, it is believed that the contents appearing on this Website constitutes copyright infringement of another person's rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Website, or items advertised on the Website. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the Website, you may contact our Grievance Officer; or write at the following address:
48/32 Balaji Nagar, Ist Main Road, Ekkatuthangal, chennai -600032
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of MindHourTN regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- MindHourTN reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by MindHourTN from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. MindHourTN reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by MindHourTN. The functions of the Service are dependent on the operator owning the network to facilitate this service ("Operator"), for which MindHourTN does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, MindHourTN may include additional features and services.
- MindHourTN reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by MindHourTN for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by MindHourTN at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- MindHourTN shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify MindHourTN and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the Website.
- Message delivery is conditional to mobile Operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from MindHourTN, you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from MindHourTN and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of MindHourTN on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- MindHourTN and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, MindHourTN sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. MindHourTN and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. MindHourTN shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at MindHourTN Mobile alerts, a user allows MindHourTN to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by MindHourTN relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide MindHourTN all other and further information and co-operation as MindHourTN may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of services you have subscribed. Once a service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first you go through the demos and/or free to use contents/ services before you subscribe to MindHourTN.com.
We, at MindHourTN are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
What Information Do we Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web siteMindHourTN This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with MindHourTN It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services.For example, we request information from you when you:
- Log-on to certain areas of the Website, where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
- Register or sign-up to use a service.
- Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for our services.
- Provide feedback in an online survey.
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailers at any time.
How we use information
MindHourTN uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with MindHourTN to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from MindHourTN, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of MindHourTN who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for MindHourTN.
Sharing information with Third Parties
MindHourTN may enhance or merge your information collected at its Web site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that MindHourTN utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the Web site, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our Web site, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with MindHourTN, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only MindHourTN (or agents or contractors working on behalf of MindHourTN and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. This Site does not, however, provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmissions of Personal Information via the Internet.
If you do not wish to use the Internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone us, Details are provided under 'How to Contact us'.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by calling MindHourTN.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Web sites Linked to Our Web site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.MindHourTN.com on MindHourTN’s behalf. MindHourTN may provide information, including Personal Information, that MindHourTN collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which MindHourTN maintains its Web site and mailing lists. MindHourTN will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on MindHourTN’s behalf.
MindHourTN does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MindHourTN’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against MindHourTN 's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is contrary to MindHourTN policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through MindHourTN provided server, or using MindHourTN provided server as a maildrop for responses;
- To falsify user information provided to MindHourTN or to other users of the service in connection with use of MindHourTN service.
Consequences of Violation:
When MindHourTN becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, MindHourTN will initiate an investigation. During the investigation MindHourTN may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, MindHourTN may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, MindHourTN will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
MindHourTN does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with MindHourTN under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help MindHourTN communicate with you about offers from MindHourTN and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- MindHourTN displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- MindHourTN does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- MindHourTN advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- MindHourTN works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- MindHourTN reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
MindHourTN shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Notice:In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Office or write at the following address: 48/32 Balaji Nagar, Ist Main Road, Ekkatuthangal, chennai -600032 We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.MindHourTN is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at : 48/32 Balaji Nagar, Ist Main Road, Ekkatuthangal, chennai -600032
Revisions to this policy:MindHourTN reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our Website.
Copyright © 2014 Mindhour.com. All rights reserved.